- Work together with your team on delivering specific client projects going from strategy to implementation.
- Your main tasks will consist out of planning, managing and analysing campaigns on different channels like SEA, Facebook business manager, Display, Google analytics…
- You simply get enthusiastic of setting the right KPI’s and measuring whether your strategy has viable impact, this always from a business point of view with strong focus on return on Investment (ROI).
- You preferably have a masters degree in communication / economics or management.
- You are a real go-getter and are not afraid of taking ownership over projects.
- You have an interest in all things digital are eager to keep on learning and improving your skills on a daily basis.
Eagerness to learn is definitely more important than already knowing everything.
- You are down-to-earth and a strong team player with great organisation communication and analytical skills.
- You have a healthy interest in figuring out how our clients business models work and how digital can work for them.
- You have already some experience (0-2 years) or you are just a vigorous young starter with a lot of ambition.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fast-paced environment with a lot of opportunities that will enable you to grow to your full potential. Opportunities are there – it’s just what you make of them.
- To work for interesting clients within the lifestyle, fashion & food industry. All high potentials, where you can make the difference.
- A competitive salary package
HOW TO APPLY
Send us an updated CV and brief cover letter explaining why you want to work with us. If we see your studies / previous experience and interests are a match, we’ll be in touch for an interview.